Monday, October 4, 2010

Letters home part 2 October 4

yes conference was great!

by the way I'm overtime! (shhhh...)

anyways I hope buddy is feeling better and cali isn't running off anymore. she better be there when I get back!

I hope that manda has a great time at homecoming! have her tell me how things go with MVP poe man.

I'm sorry I'm not there to help with the room. maybe it'll be done when I get home! 

so we're teaching lots of interesting people. it's odd to see the... almost misdirection that are in peoples lives without the gospel. by the end of each day I am missing the feeling of the spirit in homes. It is so enjoyable to be able to walk into a member's home and feel the spirit so strongly. it has given me a new appreciation for the comfort and peace that the spirit brings. also it reminds me how the lord said that the gospel will bring us the greatest peace in this life.

I have to go now though. I'll tell more stories next week.

I love you All!

Love,
Elder Scott Gregory Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment