hey!
I'm sorry I don't have much time today... lots of emails to write. I actually flew to st george. and yeah we left at 4am. I'm serving in cedar city. it's nice out here but dry. it rained today though... that was nice.
that stinks about buddy. is he any better now? I hope it's not broken. the address here is 679 S sunset dr., cedar city, UT 84720. anyone who wants to send packaged or snail mail is welcome.
that's funny that the weather is so warm! usually it's like 40 degrees at night by this time of the year. I'm glad they put roman in. he will be a good teacher. hey does anyone know if I have a plaque?
that's awesome that Jason bore his testimony. I hope things are going better for him. I will write him soon. I left the address at lee's though.
General conference was great! I miss cinnamon roles!
tell dad thanks for having that done and I'm sorry I was lazy before I left. if he sends me the bill I will try and cover some of it.
I hope things go well for you mom! hopefully things will work out for the best and if you get that job you will really enjoy it! I hope so.
oh don't worry, I am sending some funny stuff home on a tape soon. remember you need to get a player that can play a mini cassette at 1.2 cm/s!
I love you all!
Elder Scott Wood
I'm sorry I don't have much time today... lots of emails to write. I actually flew to st george. and yeah we left at 4am. I'm serving in cedar city. it's nice out here but dry. it rained today though... that was nice.
that stinks about buddy. is he any better now? I hope it's not broken. the address here is 679 S sunset dr., cedar city, UT 84720. anyone who wants to send packaged or snail mail is welcome.
that's funny that the weather is so warm! usually it's like 40 degrees at night by this time of the year. I'm glad they put roman in. he will be a good teacher. hey does anyone know if I have a plaque?
that's awesome that Jason bore his testimony. I hope things are going better for him. I will write him soon. I left the address at lee's though.
General conference was great! I miss cinnamon roles!
tell dad thanks for having that done and I'm sorry I was lazy before I left. if he sends me the bill I will try and cover some of it.
I hope things go well for you mom! hopefully things will work out for the best and if you get that job you will really enjoy it! I hope so.
oh don't worry, I am sending some funny stuff home on a tape soon. remember you need to get a player that can play a mini cassette at 1.2 cm/s!
I love you all!
Elder Scott Wood
No comments:
Post a Comment