Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Letter home

Hi Mom!!
 
Does dad get this too? Hi Dad!!  Things are going well. my companion, elder ware, is awesome and I'm having a pretty good time. I'm super tired and it's way overbooked here. it wouldn't be so bad if we weren't crammed into a tiny classroom all the time but it's ok. I've been learning a lot and the spirit is strong here. we have great teachers and the food is good too! (except it gives you lots of gas!)
 
My back is much better but still hurts every once in a while and spasms sometimes. my neck has been hurting recently but that's nothing new. I havn't had any nausea since thursday and I've been feeling great!
 
Tell steven that's awesome that he's enjoying highschool. I hope he makes lots of good friends and enjoys his classes. tell him to do his homework!! also don't let him get too good at any video games. I don't want him to be able to crush me when I get back! also any growth that exceeds 5'11 is prohibited... I will disown him!
 
wow that's cool that she asked him! what did he say!? I guess I should be appalled that she cheered for capital but really... I could care less. I have friends on both teams. I'm sorry she had a hard start. It's almost over. 9 months goes by in a flash and then she'll be headed for college. tell her I hope she has a great year. try to find 5 things to laugh at each day!
 
well thanks for seting up the blog mom. I will try to let people know and good luck with getting it running smoothly. I will by a memory card when I get to st george and send pics home! I miss jake too but I try to send him a message each week. that's ok about the sunglasses. we cant wear them here anyways. I will make due till you can get them. if I have to get a bike I may not be able to afford them anyways.
 
That sounds like an awesome bishopric!! I'm sure everything will be great. I bet Bishop anderson will be glad to have the extra time in his day again. I miss the mist and the cool rain. (funny I know) it's super dry here
 
I love each of you soo much. tell lee and todd and krystal and karen and manda and steven to email. I don't have time this week but I will try to write each of them soon! I don't think I need anything right now but I will let you know if I do.
 
I'll try to get the number or have the front desk email you.
 
thanks for the letter. I love you mom and dad!! I will talk to you in a week!
 
With Love,
Elder Scott Gregory Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment